Dear Yuwin.net Users, we are sorry to announce that the website is closed. Please don't order or sell lessons anymore. We decline every responsibility regarding purchasing, selling or refunding lessons. Thank you for your understanding.
Welcome to Yuwin.net! Are you wanting to coach League of Legends players on a professional platform as well as make some money off of it? Well you’ve found the right place! If you are serious enough about the position and meet the requirements, you may find yourself being an eligible candidate to join the Yuwin.net coaching staff. To gain a better understanding of our system and how it works, please read the sections below. If you agree with everything listed, the next page will redirect you to our registration page.
1. Your benefits
As a certified coach, you will gain full access to a control panel with features such as e-mail alerts, private messaging, a scheduling calendar to book coaching sessions, and much more! We also assume the prices for your advertisement of your coaching on sites that we are partnered with, such as PCGamesN.
2. How it works
On the next page you will find an application to become a Yuwin.net coach. If you are accepted, your new coaching profile will be displayed in the coach section, and students will then be able to purchase coaching sessions with you.
A “lesson” is defined as a verbal or written League of Legends lesson that lasts 1 hour.
As the coach, you are free to administer the lesson as you wish. However, we strongly recommend you to use voice chat to communicate with your students for the best results.
An administrator will review your application once it has been sent. If your application has been accepted, you will receive a validation e-mail and your coach profile will be created for you on Yuwin.net.
The Written Summaries (optional)
As a coach, you have the option of offering an additional written summary to your students after their lesson is complete, which you can decide the price of. The recommended price for a written summary is between 1€ to 3€.
The written summary is not mandatory, meaning your student has the choice as to whether or not they would like to purchase the additional written summary from you.
The written summary should contain the main points that you have overviewed with your student.
The following are example points of which you can use in your written summary:
You are free to adjust the price of your lesson as you wish. However, we strongly advise you to follow the recommended price which will be associated to your coach rank. (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3)
4 - 7
You have collected less than 10 reviews with at least 4
10 - 17
You have collected > 9 reviews with at least 4 or you are currently ranked Diamond I+
18 - 25
You have collected ≥ 20 reviews with at least 4
The price you see here is the commission you will receive aside from the percentage taken by the Yuwin.net website. You will receive no additional fees outside of this.
Payment process (after the purchase of your Student)
1) Your student will receive a validation code.
2) Your student will contact you through the Yuwin.net site to book an available time for your coaching session.
3) As you introduce yourself, you will ask for their validation code for the lesson.
4) After receiving the code, you will click “Validate” to the right of your lesson with the student in your dashboard. You will enter your validation code, which will result in your earned sharing being deposited into your PayPal account in the next 2 to 72 hours.
5) After this is complete, you will start the lesson with your student.
6) (Optional) You can offer a written summary to your student if you are offering the service. If so, there is a “Written Summary” section on your dashboard found next to the lesson with the student you just gave your lesson to.
Once you agree to becoming an official Yuwin.net coach, you are expected to abide by the rules of our site. The Yuwin.net rules are as follows:
1) You are required to be ranked at least Diamond V or above in solo queue this season.
2) You must be 18 years old or older.
3) You must have a PayPal account of which you can collect your earnings.
4) You are required to properly receive payment for each lesson administered to students.
5) Arranging your student to pay outside of the website/directly to your PayPal will result in a permanent suspension with no exceptions of appeal.
5. To sum up
1) The day of your lesson, you student will be required to provide you with their validation code for the lesson.
2) You will enter the validation code into the provided area in your dashboard. If done correctly you will receive a confirmation message, you can now start your lesson.
3) If your student has purchased a written summary from you, please complete it using the “Written Summary” section for the lesson on your dashboard.